Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nov - 2009

Well, I've taken a deserved break from the farm even though not everything are in tip top conditions as I wish. At least the farm house is closed for the first bird colony to settle in. There are some 40+ spots of bird droppings; something I am more than happy to find after a few weeks away.

Now sitting from the rest house,















I have a full view of the bird house and enjoy sights of birds flying around during evening hours.















Around the farm, my trees are doing well. These palms planted from seedlings sprouting out of water!



















"Kangkong" are spreading profusely around the pond's edges.

































I don't know till now it flowers and resemble that of Morning Glory!



















I brought a box of worms from Australia to start my worm farm to cultivate organic fertilizers.















Preparing the bedding with cardboard & straws to start the worm culture.





























Surely I have no shortage of vegetables to feed them!

2 comments:

Tweeter said...

If I remembered correctly, getting old also, my visit was on 12th Dec, not November Ka.

Walet.twins said...

Ha ha.. I am the one getting old!