Friday, November 19, 2010

Evenings at my birdhouse

Most evenings I would spent an hour or so at my bird house. That's the time birds return to play. Here are some recent video clips.

It is really a joy watching them chasing each other around. They fly with such ease and grace. End of the clip shows where they go for thirst quenching dips! Apology for the camera shakes.



It was not easy to follow them on camera though! Just aim and shoot.



See them sweeping low for drinks! A bit far to see them on the camera.



Another clip of them playing over water.

2 comments:

Edward said...

I notice your BH has multi entrance hole such as air well and side entrance.

Walet.twins said...

Hi Edward, those extra "entrances" you saw are actually windows to my equipment room located on the top floor. They provide ventilation and access to the external flood lights for bulb replacement.